“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.”
– John Muir
From the largest stand of ponderosa pines in the world to one of the seven natural wonders of the world Arizona has some impressive landscapes to explore. This guide will assist you in finding free places to take in the beauty of Arizona from the high mountains to the desert valleys. Whether you are looking for a weekend away or plotting an escape from the cold embrace of winter this guide will have you covered. There is several listed option for Long term visitors looking to keep costs low and still have the basic amenities. All of the sites listed are accessible by car, RV, camping trailer, or in some cases 4×4 vehicle. All of the sites except for the long term visitors areas are free to use and information on regulations are easy locate within the guide.
- Links to all Public sites
- Contact Numbers
- Latitude and Longitude
- Where the closest groceries and gas are locate
- Brief details specific to the site
The content in this guide is optimized for use on a phone or similar mobile device making it easy to travel with and difficult to forget at home.
80 Free camping spots and the information you need to find many more hidden gems.
Arizona Free Camping Book – Map
How to update content on the Kindle
From time to time I will update the content of the book to correct errors, both big and small, as well as to add new content to the book. To update your version of the book you will need to complete the following steps.
- Open the kindle app on your device.
- Navigate to your Home screen and press the vertical 3 dot button
- Select remove from device
- Navigate to your library screen (The book you removed should not have a check mark on it, indicating that the book is not on the device you are using.)
- Press and hold the title for a few seconds to select it
- Press the vertical 3 dot button and select download
- Your book will re download with all the new content.