Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
– Albert Einstein
Early Native Americans settled in Idaho more than 14,000 years ago and it’s not difficult to see why. With a mild climate in the West and plenty of rugged unspoiled landscape, the area has captivated the mind and hearts of man for countless generations. Much has changed in the region over the years, but visitors to the area are blessed with huge stretches of wilderness area capable of taking them back in time. This guide covers free camping opportunities across Idaho that will help you keep travel costs down and get you out and enjoying the spectacular beauty of the Rocky Mountains and beyond.
* Links to all Public sites
* Contact Numbers
* Latitude and Longitude
* Where the closest groceries and gas are locate
* Details specific to the site
* 129 National Forest
* 3 National Forest Boat-in sites
* 12 BLM sites
The content in this guide is optimized for use on a phone or similar mobile device making it easy to travel with and difficult to forget at home.
Idaho Free Camping Map:
How to update content on the Kindle
From time to time I will update the content of the book to correct errors, both big and small, as well as to add new content to the book. To update your version of the book you will need to complete the following steps.
- Open the kindle app on your device.
- Navigate to your Home screen and press the vertical 3 dot button
- Select remove from device
- Navigate to your library screen (The book you removed should not have a check mark on it, indicating that the book is not on the device you are using.)
- Press and hold the title for a few seconds to select it
- Press the vertical 3 dot button and select download
- Your book will re download with all the new content.