“Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Pacific Northwest is a landscape like no other on earth. Persistent rainfall in certain areas creates lush temperate rain forest, while the dramatic mountain ridges and volcanoes of the Cascades create near desert conditions in the eastern side of the area. The Pacific Northwest is known for its numerous islands, bays, and fjords, along with the deepest lake in the United States. The lush coastal areas and abundant bodies of freshwater along the western portion of the area are fantastic places for those travelers who long to be by the water’s edge. The spectacular diversity of the Pacific Northwest makes it a grand place to experience the beauty of the outdoors. This guide covers 175 free places to pitch a tent or roll out the awning on the motor home within the states of Oregon and Washington. Included in the camping areas are some gems only accessible by boat in both states.
* Links to all Public sites
* Contact Numbers
* Latitude and Longitude
* Where the closest groceries and gas are locate
* Details specific to the site
The content in this guide is optimized for use on a phone or similar mobile device making it easy to travel with and difficult to forget at home.
Washington and Oregon Free Camping Book Map
How to update content on the Kindle
From time to time I will update the content of the book to correct errors, both big and small, as well as to add new content to the book. To update your version of the book you will need to complete the following steps.
- Open the kindle app on your device.
- Navigate to your Home screen and press the vertical 3 dot button
- Select remove from device
- Navigate to your library screen (The book you removed should not have a check mark on it, indicating that the book is not on the device you are using.)
- Press and hold the title for a few seconds to select it
- Press the vertical 3 dot button and select download
- Your book will re download with all the new content.