“The earth does not belong to us… We belong to the earth”
– Chief Seattle
The West coast of the United states has drawn the interests of travelers for generations. There is no shortage of outdoor activities to partake in, or beautiful places to explore. With everything from beautiful sandy beaches, volcanoes, and lush forests to explore down to dry harsh deserts, you will not tire of the scenery anytime soon. This collected guide covers the states of California, Oregon and Washington offering 377 free camping areas to save you money while you explore this picturesque area of the world.
* Links to all Public sites
* Contact Numbers
* Latitude and Longitude
* Where the closest groceries and gas are locate
* Details specific to the site
* 340 – Driver accessible campsites
* 37 – Boat in Campgrounds
377 Free Campsites to choose from all along the west coast.
The content in this guide is optimized for use on a phone or similar mobile device making it easy to travel with and difficult to forget at home.
West Coast Free Camping Book Map:
How to update content on the Kindle
From time to time I will update the content of the book to correct errors, both big and small, as well as to add new content to the book. To update your version of the book you will need to complete the following steps.
- Open the kindle app on your device.
- Navigate to your Home screen and press the vertical 3 dot button
- Select remove from device
- Navigate to your library screen (The book you removed should not have a check mark on it, indicating that the book is not on the device you are using.)
- Press and hold the title for a few seconds to select it
- Press the vertical 3 dot button and select download
- Your book will re download with all the new content.